Sunday, December 28, 2008

comparisons on the bump




There has been a few requests for pictures of my bump - well actually, mainly from my mums... but anyway, I thought it would be interesting to compare my pregnancy with Madison, with this pregnancy.

I knew I had popped out, but I didn't realise exactly how much... here's me at 17 weeks, now and then (the one with the long hair and the bikini - yes, what WAS I thinking?).

How is it one can pop out so much? I am starting to dread that I won't be stretch mark free this time. My new mantra is: must be careful what I eat. The problems is I know I only have a few weeks before I will mostly likely be diagnosed with gestational diabetes again, and with the Christmas season, I must admit to enjoying a few too many goodies.

On further review of the pictures, I definitely like my hair shorter. Don't think I'll be wearing it that long again for a while. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are one brave girl posting a bikini pic!!! You look great in both pics! Thanks for sharing the bump pic, been hanging out to see how gorgeous you look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx