Monday, April 05, 2010

REAL PARENTING: TOO YOUNG TO SMOKE?


Today was one of those days where you could have had to surgically remove my camera as it has been permanently attached. There was so much action, I have struggled to choose just one photo for today.

But I think this one tops the lot.

Today, Noah successfully ate cigarette ash and chewed some butts. If you know me, you know I hate cigarettes and the addiction that goes with them.

I call them The Death Stick.

So, seeing my son with these babies doesn't impress. There will be a little family meeting in the next couple of days as we lay down some more stringent rules re: cigarette butts sitting around within a Climber's reach.

I haven't forgotten this is 30 Days of Being A Real Parent. And this is what it entails.

2 comments:

  1. Loving your 30 days posts Kym.
    And as much as that pic is totally yucko, the image is great. I would have been sick seeing Eli getting into cigarette butts..... Ewwww! But as you said you are capturing real life as it us, butts and all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx