Wednesday, June 30, 2010

lesson thirty | to stop and reflect is truly good

"Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." – Ferris Bueller


The thing I’ve learnt the most from taking a photo a day for the past three months, is that at the end of each day, you re-live it and remember the good things, the bad things, and the things you wished you could've changed.

You can look at the photos of the day and remember your kids’ tears, smiles, laughter or that beautiful thoughtful moment.

It’s also a nice way to watch your children grow and change (in the peace and quiet, while they sleep in their room).

Reflection is good for the soul, and not only reflecting, but writing it down. Taking photographs. And remembering.

Always remembering.

Thank you for joining me on my journey.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing. I joined you on your journey for the month of June and was amazed at your effort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not stopping your daily pic & post are you?? I love your blog and your photos... and your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girls, thanks for joining me on my journey! No, I haven't stopped... watch out for Plan B in July. A month of Plan B's in fact! Nope, haven't stopped yet! Must be mad...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx