Friday, July 16, 2010

16th plan b | the dandenongs instead of main street

I took time, made all the plans.
I know I told you that we were
Supposed to have something
Made for this weekend
But I changed my mind - Lyrics Born


Sometimes it's worth changing your mind. Especially when the drive isn't much further, and you planned something else.

We had a beautiful afternoon at Sassafras in the Dandenong Ranges.

We picnicked in the park, enjoyed a luscious dessert and devonshire tea at Miss Marples tea rooms, shopped in gorgeous boutiques including Tea Leaves where there's the biggest range of teapots (and teas) I've ever seen. I even bought a few gorgeous things (and decided that shopping with parents is a really bad way to save money).

The air was fresh, and the temperature was chilly, but we were in the mountains. Besides, it was such a lovely location.

And so much better than the original plan.

1 comment:

  1. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to this excellent blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and
    adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to new updates and will share this website with my Facebook group.
    Chat soon!

    Also visit my webpage bankruptcy in florida

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx