Thursday, July 01, 2010

1st plan b | nursing instead of shopping

Never know how much I love you, you never know how much I care,
When you put your arms around me, I get a feeling that I just can't bear,
You give me fever, when you kiss me, fever when you hold me tight
Fever in the morning, fever all through the night. - Eva Cassidy


Well, we've started this month with a bang.

Plans for our usual shopping day came to a quick halt, when after a morning of unusually grumpy behaviour, Madison didn't eat his lunch and put himself straight to bed.

I smelt a rat when he slept solidly for a few hours, and then woke up grumpy, red cheeked and miserable.

So instead of buying groceries for this week, I nursed my little boy through his fever. The poor guy is sick again!

2 comments:

  1. Poor Madison. The shops were crazy anyway. Hope he feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your little man feels better soon. Plan B is such a huge part of being a mum!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx