Monday, July 26, 2010

ALL THE TECHNOLOGY IN THE WORLD. AND I STILL GET IT WRONG.

Empty reasons for my past
Excuses do not hold
I’m stuck with my affliction
An inner perfect storm
Why didn’t someone warn me
To save me from myself
The pain is self-inflicted
The decisions were my own - Cutless


Confession: With all the technology I own, you'd think I was completely organised.

But today I had it wrong.

Outlook, my iPhone and my calendars all synced. Except the one I actually looked at - my handwritten diary. There was an appointment and I wrote it on the wrong page.

Doh.

But not to fear, my VIA (very important appointment) was also making sure I hadn't forgotten and so reminded me last night to make sure we were still catching up. Lucky for both of us. Because she would have travelled 40 minutes to not see me, and I would have missed her and her beautiful children by a whole week.

No matter how organised I think I am... sometimes I really miss the boat.

Do you forget to check all your electronic devices?

1 comment:

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx