Thursday, July 29, 2010

29th plan b | why be a regular toddler when you can be a cowboy?

Riding on the range,
I've got my hat on,
I've got my boots dusty.
I've got my saddle
On my horse.
He's called....T-t-t-t-t-trigger
Of course.
I wanna be a cowboy - Boys Don't Cry


Noah has just started doing the cutest thing. He finds his sister's cowboy hat, puts it on and grabs his horse on a stick. He presses the ear of the horse which makes a trotting sound, and off he goes up and down the house.

Giggling his little head off.

It's hilarious. And I just love that when all the toys are put away, his cheeky little grin when he finds it all over again. It's like he's saying, "You know what I want to do, don't you?"

If only he could say that. At the moment he just grunts and screams just to remind us that he's there.

But I'm loving the attitude. He's really starting to become his own little person. It's so precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx