Saturday, August 14, 2010

10th silly thing | fancy fingers


Luckily, I'm not the only one in my household who says and does silly things. I have my children, who probably inherited their behaviour from their mother (after all, their father is far too serious to be silly).

But this was so cute. After yesterday's clean out, there are a few things that are still on the kitchen bench. Partly because they're still in use, and partly because they're also homeless.

And because they're lying about, my four year old has been playing. And dipping his fingers into the fun stuff.

And this picture?

"Look at my Fancy Fairy Fingers, Mummy."

Cute. Very, very cute.

1 comment:

  1. this makes me laugh!!! I can see him rolling in them and being fancy all over!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx