Saturday, October 30, 2010

FANCY PANTS: ATTITUDE MUCH.





Madison is showing just a little bit of attitude today. He usually is happy for me to snap away (let's face it, the boys are so used to me having a camera permanently attached to my hand), but today he was a bit grumpy about it. "Mummy, I'm hungry!" he said.

"Okay then, let's take some quick photos and then we can have lunch," I replied.

He looks less than thrilled in the photos, but at least he stood still. (Which is more than I can say for the other child.)

And Noah's shirt - how I LOVE this shirt. It was a gift from my Dad and step mum who bought it when they were holidaying in Thailand. It so cute, so country, and it never needs ironing. Gotta love a shirt that makes me work less (and makes him look like he's about to jump on a horse).

Not to mention how good he looks in this colour.

Madison wears: SINGLET, Bonds. SHIRT, Cotton On Kids (on sale now!). SKINNY JEANS, Milkshake (gift - thanks Mum!). SHOES, Walnut Melbourne. Noah wears: LONG-SLEEVED ONESIE, Carter's (on loan from Jen). SHIRT, Levi's copy (gift - thanks Dad & Ria!). JEANS, Pumpkin Patch. SHOES, AirFlex (pre-loved by Madison).

Grab my button:


a day in the life of us



I'm inspired by:

Fancy Pants is the way I record my boys and their cute little outfits . Goodness knows, they'll grow out of these clothes before they're worn out!

6 comments:

  1. That little red shirt is absolutely adorable, as are both of your boys.

    Thank you for your comment on my blog :)

    Jodi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the red shirt is awesome...exactly the way I like to dress my monkeys...the country look works so well for lil boys!

    And how is the attitude? it is a very model look actually..

    gorgeous boys - i have two boys also. lots of fun aren't they?!

    Gill xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys are adorable, love the outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG they are soooooo sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all the pics. nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jodi, I'll be seeing you on your blog again, I'm sure!

    Gill, boys are delightful. A handful, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

    Kelly & Victoria & Tyro, thanks so much! I think so too ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx