Saturday, October 02, 2010

this saturday i'm grateful for... friends, new and old


Saturdays are the days where our household comes to a grinding halt. (Except sleeping and eating, perhaps). And because it's the last day of the week, I often reflect on the six past days and remember all the things I'm grateful for...
  1. Old friends - those who you can be a dag with. Who love you with or without make up, and won't comment on your messy house.
  2. New friends - those who you love to learn more about, who give life a little extra sizzle, because there's so much more to discover.
  3. Birthday love & beautiful gifts - nothing says I Love You more than gifts left by the back door that make the house smell like a Lush store, and magnets made especially for you (and presented so beautifully I can't bring myself to take them out of their wrapping). I love you guys.
  4. Having hubby home after three weekends away - he belongs here. With us.
 This Saturday I'm Grateful For... is inspired by Maxabella Loves... 

4 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous things to be grateful for. I'm glad your hubby is back with your happy unit. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maxabella's grateful Saturday reminds us that it is the simple things that make us happy. First time visit today. Will definitely return. Cheers Charmaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your thoughts and so glad your hubby is home - it makes for a sweeter weekend I think when you are all together as a family :) Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for popping over. I use to sew as a teenager then life got in the way. Now in my mid forties I started sewing at the start of the year and am loving it. It is great hobby in todays fast world. Blogs are great I was inspired by sarah at a beach cottage with all her DIY projects. Charmaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx