Friday, December 10, 2010

10 things on my today's to do list

  1. Finish 16 page full colour publication before the printers shut down for Christmas. Must be finished today. (No time to do it on the weekend.) Due Monday.
  2. Send the above photo taken at last night's work Christmas function to my step-dad so we can feature in he and mum's annual Christmas letter. This is the first photo of the four of us all year. (Still don't have one of the six of us at all this year.)
  3. Clean two cars.
  4. Transform neglected house into clean, tidy home. That includes the bathroom. Especially the toilet.
  5. Wash and dry seven loads of washing.
  6. Make double portion of soup, dessert for tomorrow's lunch out.
  7. Learn words to "Hark the Herald Angels Sing" for tonight's Christmas Flash mob at our local shopping centre. Starts at 6:30pm.
  8. Teach son words to "Away in a Manger" for tomorrow night's Carols by Candlelight performance. The old version - that starts low, not high.
  9. Shower.
  10. Pray for more hours in the day. And try not to have a nervous breakdown.

1 comment:

  1. And breath! Sounds my day yesterday although the cleaning the car has been on my list for two weeks. I think I will indulge in having it cleaned at my local shopping centre, while I shop. My Christmas treat! Such luxury to shop and come out to spotless car inside and out. Also brilliant because I don't have to find a car park!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx