Sunday, June 17, 2012

FANCY PANTS [SEEING MORE RED]


After a week of red jeans, you could be mistaken for thinking that I'm totally sick of them But I'm not.

I even went and shopped my wardrobe some more and came up with even more new outfits using my red skinnies. So much fun!




Like these shoes. They're circa 1999. And they haven't gone out of fashion. Denim too. I think they were even my first pair of wedges!


This could almost be better than going to the shops. I mean, it's far cheaper, right? My best friend who visited me last year just had to take a peek into my wardrobe because she thought I had a ridiculous amount of clothes. Well, she was surprised to see that I have a normal two-door wardrobe, neatly stacked with wooden hangers and a few shelves' worth of clothing. (I do confess to having ridiculous amount of scarves, jewellery and hats though!)

But it's doable to recreate from the wardrobe you already have. (And remember I haven't bought anything new all year.)

How do you shop your wardrobe?

Thanks for stopping by!

Kymmie wears: SKINNY JEANS, Caroline Morgan. SINGLET, Giordano. TOP, Luxx. WEDGES, Naona. NECKLACE, Gift (thanks Kate!).

a day in the life of us

9 comments:

  1. Wowee, I know I've said it before but you really are a stunner Kymmie.
    I love this combo. That top is gorgeous and goes beautifully with your red skinnies. Seeing that you have wedges from that long ago makes me regret some of the items I have tossed over the years.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. once again showing the accessories tie it all together with the top and the pants. nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sick of them either! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you do this Kymmie, because I think a decent sized wardrobe can most definitely be recycled into a range of new outfits. I think your red jeans are da bomb and I hope you have some more gorgeous outfits to share with us. This ensemble is very pretty one... loving the coloured knit and beads. And denim wedges will NEVER go out of fashion xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad I stopped by to check you out in your red jeans. It brightened up my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You look so good in those red jeans! Makes me want a pair but no way I could pull them off that well! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. For newest information you have to pay a quick visit internet and on the web I
    found this web page as a finest site for hottest updates.


    My blog healthy waist to height ratio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx