Saturday, April 06, 2013

14/52


A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013.

Noah: It's such a rare thing when you are clean. And when you're sleepy, your big eyes stare, you blink slowly, and a back rub is all you need to shut them for a little while.

Madison: My Ninja Superhero.

Leah: I love having your laugh back in our home. Having another musician in the house is so wonderful to listen to. (Plus, I love hearing a new style and reportoire!)

Last week I loved Milk Please Mum, and Malt Memories.

Linking in with Jodi @ Che and Fidel.

2 comments:

  1. oh those boys are looking more and more alike as Noah is growing up! And I love that picture of Leah! Happy days Kymmie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes - twinnies - just three years apart! I love watching our kids grow up and change. Can't wait to see what your kids have been up to this week. Xxx

      Delete

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx