Sunday, July 21, 2013

FANCY PANTS [JEWELLED DELIGHT]


Okay... this is definitely not what I look like today. Or the whole of last week, or the week before. Instead I am working a baseball cap over the top of my unmade and overgrown hair. I've been digging, cleaning, and taking loads of timber and rubble to the tip. I've mastered reversing the tandem trailer this week as well as our smaller version, and I'm receiving compliments on how I quick I'm getting ;)

The work clothes are my weekly uniform. That's why I love this photo. This top is heavy. It feels rich with all those jewels down the side. And so pretty with the pewter coloured sparkles and bare shoulders. I noticed that jeweled clothing is all the rage this Australian winter. It saves adding extra sparkle, because the top is enough.

While I love the functionality of my boots and paint-covered clothes, I'm looking forward to dressing up again sometime soon.

Do you long to get dressed up again? When was the last time you did?

JEWELLED TOP, Thrifted $4 (similar designs spotted at Sportsgirl).
CARGOS, JayJays.
WEDGES, Target.
EARRINGS, Reflections in Port Fairy.
RING, Just Jeans.

a day in the life of us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx