Friday, September 27, 2013

WAYS TO SURVIVE THE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS.


How are you going this school holidays? Surviving? Loving the change of pace?

Me? I love the holidays, and plod between being really organised to winging it day by day. Oh, but how I do like the idea of being organised. It ensures that there's an outing each morning, and then the afternoons become a quiet and relaxing time for the kids to unwind while I get some office work done from home. Win-win.

After being away on long service leave for so long, I was keen to catch up with friends we hadn't seen in months. So, it meant that something was planned most days. On the budget, of course. I'm a big fan of free events, and wonderful playgrounds with the odd cheap treat thrown in for good measure.

This school holidays (between visits to Grandma and Grandpa on the days I work in the office), we have/had the following festivities planned:

How do you 'do' the holidays? Do you make big plans, or take it as it comes? What do you have planned?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx